We accept payments by PayPal (& Credit Card – no Paypal account required) through our online store checkout.
All pricing is displayed in NZ$ and includes all taxes.
Postage is calculated at a rate which is displayed at the checkout.
Order Processing & Delivery / Shipping Times
Once you’ve placed your order and completed payment, you should receive a confirmation from our system to acknowledge our receipt (if you do not, please ensure to check your spam folder). Orders are processed and dispatched regularly. If we discover any problem with your order, we will contact you to discuss before dispatch.
Delivery is handled by New Zealand Post and when your order has been dispatched, we’ll notify you by email. Delivery times vary depending upon your location, but as a general rule, you can expect the following:
- New Zealand: 2-5 days
- Australia: 5-7 days
- Europe: 7-14 days
- USA & Rest of World: 10-28 days
Wherever you are in the world, if you have not received anything within 28 days, please contact us so that we may investigate
Please make your purchase carefully. If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so unless the order has already been dispatched or fulfilled. If we have incurred any processing costs in relation to your order, this will be deducted from the refund. Please note that you cannot cancel or return any order / product that is a “downloadable” or instant product.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We try very hard to ensure that your order will reach you in the best condition. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we will replace it – please contact us to explain the issue and we will communicate return instructions. It will be helpful to provide suitable evidence (i.e. a photo) of any damage.
Please make you purchase carefully as we don’t provide refunds should you change your mind, if you are unsatisfied for any other reason, please do contact us and we will respond to you accordingly.
Please note that you cannot cancel or return any order / product that is a “downloadable” or instant product.
Privacy & Security
When you wish to purchase products from us, we will ask you to create a customer account on our website so that we may process your order efficiently.
Information We Collect
When you browse our website, we do collect some non-identifiable information such as:
- Your location
- computer or network
- website activity
- interactions with us
Some of this information is shared with e.g. Google Analytics, Google Recaptcha and other trusted third party providers as anonymous data.
If you create an account, we collect personal information from you, including:
- name and address
- contact information; phone, email
- billing or purchase information
We collect this information in order to:
- create a satisfactory website experience, for statistical analysis and to fulfil orders that you’ve placed.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- trusted third parties (e.g. PayPal) in order to ensure your website experience is safe, secure and transactions are successful.
Providing some information is optional, for example you can choose to turn off cookies, or not to provide some information. However, if you choose to do so, we may be unable to fulfil an order and in some cases, the website may not function correctly.
Any information you do provide (for example; your address, phone number, name and email address when creating an account) will never knowingly be sold or passed on by us to any unauthorised third parties. We hold all data securely in the strictest of confidence. For additional security, we encrypt any sensitive information such as passwords and all access to information is restricted to limited personnel.
In terms of payments, we do not have access to, nor do we store or retain any of your payment information or Credit Card details, since all of our payments are processed off-site through encrypted PayPal.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at contact us.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that we, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, images, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, duplicated, screen-grabbed, borrowed, hired, leant, linked to (via hyperlink), distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
3) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to any third party (whether expressly specified or not) displayed on this site, shall remain the property and copyright of the respective owning entity.
The information provided on this Website is intended for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information described for their particular use and conditions.